- 7 oz. Fresh Ginger Root
- 6 Tb. lemon juice
- 6 Tb. orange juice
- 1 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. honey
- Skin & chop up ginger root.
- Simmer ginger, juices, sugar, & honey in 1 gallon of water for 1 – 2 hrs. The longer you simmer, the stronger the ginger flavor.
- Remove from heat and strain. Compost the plant material.
- Add 2 gallons of water.
- Carbonate / Bottle / Keg your mix
- Age then enjoy.
- This mixture is also amazing if you add raspberry flavoring. I have tried frozen raspberries but it was too tart.